LIVING TOGETHER IN HARMONY
The campsite / Wellbeing at la Roubine / Living together in harmony
Some Important rules to respect at La Roubine
At La Roubine, high on our list of key priorities lie the quality of our service and the well-being of our customers. On our side, we impose on ourselves strict rules of availability, politeness, and friendliness. In return we also ask all our customers to respect some basic rules; good conduct and respect for others.
Note to take: When you arrive at the campsite, we give each person a bracelet which is compulsory, and which you MUST wear on your wrist for the duration of your stay. The bracelet allows us to quickly identify you as a customer of our campsite without having to call you. With the help of the bracelets, we are able to maintain a high level of security at our campsite because people not wearing them will be stopped, challenged and immediately turned away if necessary.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, the speed of vehicles inside and around the campsite’s grounds is limited to 10km/h
- The barriers of the campsite are open from 8am and are closed at 10;30pm. No vehicle can enter or exit, except for emergencies
- Automated vehicle access is limited to one vehicle per plot/ mobile home. A sticker with the dates of your stay is given to you upon your arrival and must be placed on the windshield.
- Additional vehicles must be parked in the outdoor carpark after registration to avoid numerous comings and goings which can compromise security of the campsite
- After the closing of the campsite barrier, the outdoor carpark is available just a few paces away from reception
- From 11:30pm, noise is prohibited on the entire campsite ground, and each customer is required to respect the calm and well-being of all.
- Visits from outside the campsite are only permitted during the day. After 7pm, no visitors are allowed to enter the campsite
- All visitors must register at reception before re-entering and must wear the wristband given to them or they will be escorted off the premises. Visitors’ vehicles must be parked in the outdoor car park and be fitted with a sticker issued by reception.
- Open fires (wood, charcoal) are strictly prohibited by prefectural decree in all campsites in the department of Ardeche, this includes individual charcoal barbecues.
- Communal charcoal barbecues are available until 10pm. They are free to use but it is required to use them.
- Gas and electric barbecues are permitted.
- We ask children are not left unsupervised in our sanitation buildings and that they do not play with water.
- For health and safety reasons, underpants and boxershorts are prohibited in the swimming pools, only “classic” bathing attire for men are permitted. Inflatable objects, balloons, or any other object that could endanger the safety or the tranquillity of the premises are prohibited in the pools and on the pool decks.
- Animals are prohibited in all mobile homes with the exception of the Super Mercure where small dogs weighing less than 8kg are accepted provided they are declared upon booking.
- Dogs are welcome on the campsite but must be registered at reception and must be kept on a lead at all times, even on your pitch. The penalty for non-compliance is expulsion of the owner.
- The campsite has a Dog shower and 2ha of land outside for walking pets.
- Departure formalities for pitches must be completed at reception before the day of departure by 7pm. On the day of your departure, we ask that you vacate your pitch between 8am and no later than 12 noon.
- The final inventory of the mobile homes must be made between 8am and 10am in your presence on the day of departure and is mandatory in order for your deposit to be returned to you. A meeting time will be offered to you depending on availability.